A strong Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing (“AML/ATF”) Programme, with an experienced Money Laundering Reporting Officer are vital in protecting the reputation of any financial services organisation. Regulators will continue to closely scrutinise organisations and how they define, implement and maintain their AML procedures. Additionally, a strong AML will protect you and your firm from fraud.
Oyster Consulting (Bermuda) has the experience and expertise necessary to assess your firm’s AML/ATF Programme and help you implement practical solutions to improve your control environment. Oyster will improve your current programme by reviewing your firm’s:
- Policies and procedures against regulatory standards
- Client identification procedures
- OFAC/Sanctions Monitoring
- Record-keeping and document retention
- Suspicious Activity Reports
Oyster Consulting (Bermuda) offers the following additional services:
- Screening of individual and entity names using internationally recognised databases
- Training of all relevant staff – on-site or online
- Support provided to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Act as Money Laundering Reporting Officer or Deputy Officer
Oyster Consulting (Bermuda) can also provide guidance and procedures to assess customer risk. An effective AML programme can give your firm a competitive advantage, a solid regulatory foundation and allow your business to thrive.
The Oyster Difference
An effective Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing programme can give your firm a competitive advantage, a solid regulatory foundation and allow your business to thrive. Oyster consultants have served as Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLROs) and investigators, and have the experience to develop and maintain compliance programs to protect you and your firm.