Blaine is a financial services professional whose experience includes compliance administration in the international banking arena. Familiar with local and international banking Know Your Customer documentation, Blaine also has international experience as an Operations Manager and consultant for Noble Asia Services Group in Hong Kong.
- Review, organization and reporting of procedures and files for trust, corporate and individual clients for adequate documentation to comply with the Bermuda Monetary Authority’s KYC and AML guidelines
- Creation of client risk assessments
- Monitoring or email correspondence
- Customer relations and client recruiting
- Project Management
- Project Consultant – Commercial Banking, Clarien Bank, Bermuda
- Project Analyst- Compliance Middle Office, The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, Bermuda
- Compliance Administrator – Brokerage Department, First Bermuda Securities (a wholly owned subsidiary of Capital G Bank), Bermuda
- Operations Manager/Personal Assistant, Noble Asia Services group, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
- Assistant to the Catastrophe Underwriters, Platinum Underwriters, Bermuda
Education, Accolades & Affiliations
- B.A. Communications, New England College
- Grantee of New England College Scholarships
- Dublin School, Dublin, NH
- Actively enrolling for the Regulatory Compliance Association Bermuda Certification program.
- Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate, 2013B.