DOL Fiduciary Rule Change Webinar Recording Now Available
On August 31, 2016 Oyster Consulting presented the first in a series of webinars addressing the new Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule. During the webinar “Anatomy of a Risk Assessment: Preparing for the DOL Fiduciary Rule Change,” Oyster Consulting experts Evan Rosser, Ami Shah and Bob Tuch shared:
- Key components of the DOL Rule;
- Important dates to achieve compliance; and
- Review of the risk assessment process we recommend in order to be prepared for the DOL Fiduciary Rule changes
Our next webinar will be held October 26, 2016. Join us for this 45-minute presentation, as our panel of experts share:
- An approach and methodology to moving forward and implementing changes;
- What other Firms are doing to prepare for the DOL Rule; and,
- An overview of the types of communications as well as the audiences impacted.
Click here to learn more about how Oyster can assist your firm as it navigates the new Fiduciary Rule changes. For more information about how Oyster Consulting can assist your firm, complete our contact form or call us at 804.965.5400 and one of our Relationship Managers will be happy to help you.