Compliance Services for the ILS market
A strong compliance and operations programme will create controls which can help hedge funds avoid unnecessary risks and achieve better pricing. In today’s financial environment, hedge funds are being closely scrutinised by investors and regulators, and rules are changing quickly.
Oyster Consulting (Bermuda) has the experience and expertise to assess your operations, trading, and compliance needs on an ongoing basis, and implement practical solutions to improve your control environment. Whether you need support for a project, want to outsource certain tasks, or need interim staffing, Oyster is ready to help.
Oyster will assist your firm by providing any or all of the following services:
- Create a compliance programme consistent with regulatory standards
- Registration of funds and individuals
- Write policies and procedures that create consistency and efficiency
- Conduct a thorough risk assessment and control review
- Define and implement technology to improve efficiency and your control environment
- Recommend ways to improve overall compliance programmes
- Act as an outsourced Chief Compliance Officer
- Conduct employee trade reviews and code of ethics monitoring
- Improve your trading practices
The Oyster Difference
Our team is made up of experienced industry practitioners, not career consultants. Oyster provides comprehensive and targeted compliance programme reviews, risk assessments and trade and technology reviews conducted by consultants who have sat in your seat, facing the same obstacles and regulatory scrutiny. Diversified experience and backgrounds help us approach each client with a unique perspective.