Corporate Service Provider
The Corporate Service Provider Business Act 2012 (the “Act”) regulates corporate service providers servicing clients of Bermuda who establish and maintain companies and partnerships on the island.
Oyster Consulting (Bermuda) has the experience and expertise necessary to assist your firm in the licencing process that each Corporate Service Provider needs to complete in order to obtain a limited or unlimited licence.
Oyster Consulting (Bermuda) can assist with all aspects of the licencing process including:
- Completion of the Application Form
- Draft or review of Business Plan
- Draft or review of Policies and Procedures required to accompany the Application, including:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Governance
- Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing
- International Sanctions Compliance
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan
- Internal Systems and Controls for day-to-day operations; and
- Risk Management
Oyster Consulting (Bermuda) offers the following additional services:
- Screening of individual and entity names using internationally recognized-databases
- Support provided to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Act as Money Laundering Reporting Officer or Deputy Officer
The Oyster Difference
Oyster understands that each firm’s objectives and strategies are unique. Oyster has the experience and expertise necessary to assist you firm on an ongoing basis once you receive your new licence. Oyster takes a proactive approach by staying ahead of the regulatory curve and making sure your firm is up to date on all proposed and final regulations.